Wednesday 15 August 2012

Macro



 Yesterday I spent a day with my daughters at the local park to chill out.

As ever I took my camera and while sitting at a bench where we ate our lunch I decided to set myself a task of taking pictures of anything within reach without leaving the seat.

The following pictures are some of the many I took, mostly in macro and most objects taken were around 10mm max size.

I find decay and impermenance a very powerful subject. The older I get the more I realise how many things in life are impermenant. Ultimately our existance is the same as the leaf,  we are, merely at a different stage in our journey.



The alge below was not more than 5-10mm wide




Under the bench I found an old pair of broken nail scissors.




The largest crack in the bench/wood below was less than a millimeter 



The largest rounds of the algae below were smaller than 1mm






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Graeat pictures Mark

Mark said...

Hi George

Thanks for your comment.

I enjoy my photography and am slowly learning about the different functions.