Thursday 22 November 2012

Busy week


It has been a busy of late leaving me little time to update my blog.

Saturday and Sunday was spent teaching at Walford Mill, followed by teaching 6th form students with the AWGB on Monday and then a long drive to Test Valley turners for an evening demonstration. The rest of the week is taken up with commissions, writing, and my own work.

The picture at the top of the page is fro Walford Mill

Picture below from the AWGB day of which there is a second soon with four more students.


2 comments:

George Foweraker said...

Hi Mark.
I can see why you have neglected your blog lately you have obviously been very busy.

Mark said...

HI George

Yes I have been busy and it seems to get busier by the week but I am sure in Jan and Feb things will slow down, I am hoping this will be the case anyhow as I have some large projects I need to get out of the way and a new groups of work to get developed and finished.

Take care